Friday, August 13, 2010

whats in a name?

I STILL cant figure out what to name this little ditty-doo. Any suggestions will be seriously considered. I am partial to "the surgical marsupial" cuz ya know i have a pouch instead of a stomach??get it? but marsupials carry their young in their pouches so i guess thats kinda dumb. arrrrgghh! Why does this have to be so hard? How does "i have a pouch but im not a kangaroo" sound? omg thats beyond riduculous...HELP! Moving on...I had an interesting little adventure today...I had to take my daughter to the ortho doc to have her ankle re-Xrayed (she fractured it last month at cheerleading) so my Mom and the other kids went too. Since we were nearby, we went to the cemetary to visit my Dad's grave, and locked the keys (and ALL of our cell phones) in the car. seriously. At least it had stoppeed raining! I flagged this very kind lady down, who let me borrow her cell, called the hubby and tried to use the remote-key-via-the-cell-phone trick I had heard about. Didnt work!ugggh. So the hubby had to leave work early and come rescue us. Did I mention Dad is buried 45 minutes from home? But the wait was fairly pleasant, and I am calling it family bonding time! Hey, I will take what I can get! Afterwords we all went to McDonald's for lunch. They have these new Angus burger wraps, I ordered one without condiments and ate the meat, cheese and veggies, left the wrap. It is 1/2 of the large 1/3lb patty that they usually put on a bun, it was very filling and i felt better that I at least had some protein. I forgot and ordered a SF iced coffee with it, which i had to take home and by the time i could drink it, the ice had melted and it was all watered down and nastified(eeww)...I am really struggling with the "no drinking with meals" rule. The rest of the day my eating was pretty crappy, only 1/3 of the protein i should have had and im not sure i even drank more than 8 oz all day...oh well today is done, tomorrow will be better. One of the most crucial things I need to remember to do is plan out my meals, especially when I have a busy day scheduled! otherwise I just eat crap or skip eating all together. I am going for my early am beach walk in the morning (if its not raining) I have hardly exersized this week and i am definetly feeling the difference.

1 comment:

  1. How about "Life after Surgery: Confessions of a Foodaholic" or something along those lines... would be picked up in searches more easily, and would give a hint as to what your blog is about...

    ReplyDelete