Sunday, August 8, 2010

the first post

hmmm...where to begin? well, first off, you may notice the "working title" of this little blog; I never realized how hard it would be to name something that you hope will reflect your personality to the world at large, so in this instance I thought honesty would be the best policy. I am open to suggestions, and encourage my readers, in fact BEG my readers to help me. Well, now as I read that last line, it seems almost obnoxious to think that anyone aside from my close family and friends would have ANY remote interest in what I might have to say. I am NOT a writer, and any of my english teacher friends will probably cringe at my grammer and sentence structures! (just fair warning) This is not my first attempt at blogging, unfortunately my first blog succumbed to a dour self-fufilling prophecy of failure. I think I know where that one went wrong, it was more of a "the world as I see it" musing, and lets face it, does anyone really care about how I see the world? probably not. But this time I have a purpose. Not a plan, but a purpose. My purpose, you ask? ok you didnt but Im gonna tell you anyway...I want to share my story of life after gastric bypass. I want to put it out there so that someone else who has had/isplanningtohave WLS (weightloss surgery) can relate, or anyone who has a loved one or friend who had/isplanningtohave WLS can get a glimpse as to what it is really like to live with a "pouch" instead of a stomach. So that is my purpose. Hang on folks it could be a bumpy ride:) currently drinking: hot green tea currently listening to: pink-don't let me get me

No comments:

Post a Comment