Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i've gone international!

wow! i just checked my stats page and this little blog has been viewed internationally! in several countries! I am comlpetely stunned and humbled. AND freaking EXCITED!!! wow. you've got to love the internet! moving on... lookie over to the right hand column and you will see something new. go ahead, look. no, not there, up a little, do you see it? theres a "pages" gadget. yes, i figured out how to do it! so i have published my first recipe page. soon to follow are the first of my product reviews.
We are having great fall-like weather here in Delaware. My beach walk this morning started out with temps in the upper 40s but nearing 60 when i finished. although the weather folks are saying 90s by the end of the week. I am so ready for fall. I am going to buy some pumpkins in the am to roast so I can start making yummy pumpkin goodies (canned pumpkin shortage you know!) i thought you might enjoy some pics from my walks so here you are, my gift to you! the Delaware coast is on my list of fave places!

No comments:

Post a Comment